Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ma petite puce.




This year, epidome of style/soon to be fashion icon/my fav designer/best friend/girlfriend material Charlotte E. Eedson (above), is participating in the Montreal Puces Pop Fashion show, tonight (like i bet she's there right now and people are losing their minds over her designs). In my excitement, I forgot to check what kind of day the show fell on, and to my dismay... I am not there to see her leap into the fashion world with open arms and give it a great big hug (maybe make out a bit). Instead, upon CE's suggestion, we had a fashion show of our own. As it turns out, babies, cute as they are, make demanding models (Trout is kind of a diva), and it was shortly after the first outfit that we called it quits and had some dinner. Here is what we were able to capture, like lightening in a bottle, I present you TROUT.

2 comments:

  1. oh boy jess that last photo has me all kinds of smiles right now!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! YOU TOO JESS. SERIOUSLY THOUGH ADAIR, I LOVE HOW YOU CHOSE THE MARMELADE ESK RUG FOR YOUR PHOTO SHOOT. LIL' TROUT

    ReplyDelete