Wednesday, August 26, 2009

make it.

I'm trying to start a list of things that i want to do to at home. The idea, while I'm on leave with Adair, is that i will try to spend all of this free time i have to make and fix things around the house. I also want to learn how to sew properly so that i can reupholster furniture and maybe make some clothes that fit me nicely, but mostly the dream home stuff. I'm hoping that i might develop a serious interest in a functional craft or skill.

I spent the day looking for inspiration... mostly on the bddw site.

Don't they look like they're having fun?
I wish I could visit an adult sleepover camp for people to make things. It would look like that picture during leisure hours, and I would finally learn how to sew.

and it would be like this during furniture making class:

I think I belong in that little crowd.







1 comment: